TRi KiDS Milton – New Date

Dear TRi KiDS Milton Athletes and Families,


As pools, parks and recreation centres continue to be closed for the foreseeable future we have decided to reschedule TRi KiDS Milton to Sunday, September 6th (Labour Day weekend). The Town of Milton is not able to issue our permit for the new date at this time, and we caution that if the restrictions placed on large group gatherings is extended, or we don’t feel we can execute a safe event in September, we will cancel and provide options to registered athletes.



All registered athletes in the June 28th event will be transferred to the event on September 6th. Transfers are automatic and we do not need instruction to do so.



We offer the option of deferring your TRi KiDS Milton registration to any race in the 2021 season. To defer your registration send us an email and include athlete name(s). Please note locations and dates for 2021 are not confirmed and will not be announced until December. Deferral requests sent by email must be received by April 28th.



If the new date of September 6th does not work for your family we can offer a refund. We will be refunding your registration fee in full, including tax. The refund does not include the processing fee that was charged by Race Roster, a third party registration provider. To refund your registration fee send us an email no later than April 28th. Requested refunds will be processed after April 28th.


Registration for TRi KiDS Milton is closed to new registrations for now but may reopen at a later date.


Thank you for your understanding, loyalty and enthusiasm for the TRi KiDS Triathlon Series. Be safe and well. We look forward to seeing you again soon.


Tara and Brad Melville and the TRi KiDS Race Crew