Tri Kids Medals

January Update

Dear TRi KiDS Families,

With vaccinations and increased prevention measures we are both optimistic and realistic for the upcoming TRi KiDS season. We are preparing for, at the very least, an abbreviated schedule with lower capacities and safety modifications.

Unfortunately, due to the timing of TRi KiDS Burnaby we have made the decision to cancel the event for 2021. It is not realistic to plan for this race considering we, and the crew travel from Ontario and with it being so early in the pandemic recovery. This is extremely disappointing given the tradition of TRi KiDS Burnaby being the kickoff to the season and it is one of our largest races with 650 athletes.

The remaining events are still in the planning stages. Even with the uncertainty we want to be ready to go when events get the green light, and we feel we can provide a safe environment for everybody.

With that we will postpone the opening of registration until April when we hope there is more clarity.

Announcements will be made on our website, social media as well as through email.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Tara and Brad